Information for Students
Writing Across the
- Beginning in Fall 2001, every student
must successfully complete a two-term writing requirement beyond
English 101 and 102 (or 121 and 122).
- Successful completion of English 102,
122 or 104 is a prerequisite for all Writing Intensive Courses.
- Students may satisfy this requirement by
taking any two courses designated as "Writing Intensive" in the
Schedule of Classes.
- Students must take at least one of these
courses within the department of their major.
For further questions contact the Writing Across the
- The other course may be taken in the
major, also, or students may choose to take the other as a
course that satisfies general requirements, or as an elective.